How To Tie A Bowtie
1. Adjust the tie’s length so it fits your neck size.
2. Lift up your collar and put the tie around your neck so the ends hang down in front. One end should hang about one and one-half inches lower than the other.
3. Bring the longer end across, behind and over the shorter end, forming a simple knot. Pull the knot snugly around your neck.
4. Fold the shorter end where the hourglass shape begins to narrow (the widest point of the shorter end), forming a bow shape. The bow shape should be in front. Hold the bow in a horizontal position at your neck.
5. Bring the longer end over and in front of the shorter end.
6. Fold the longer end where the hourglass shape begins to narrow, forming a second bow.
7. Bring the second bow under the first bow.
8. Tuck it into the space behind the first bow.
9. Adjust the shape of the two bows.